Wednesday 6 November 2013
Hello Girls!I decided to do a makeup blog for a change, as recently I've had a huge interest in makeup.I recently brought my first ever MAC makeup, and I decided to purchase the Russian Red shade.
Does it live up to the hype?
I'm going to be honest here, I was very hesitant on spending £15 on a lipstick, because 1. Its a outrageous price on a brand I've never used 2. I've noticed cheaper products always seem to do better than the expensive ones, never the less, I decided to give it a shot just to see how it turned out and I can say.....This is one of the best lipsticks I have ever got regardless of the £15 price cost of it and I'm actually shocked on how amazing it is!Yes a lipstick!Amazing!Crazy right?Anyway here are a few photo's




Notice how I'm touching my chin?Its a nervous thing...I think haha
I decided to do a 4 x 4 photo to show the lipstick in colour and to also see what it contrasts like in black and white.You can see in the colored images that its not too bright, not too dark, its a perfect shade of red that would go with anything and also defines the lip shape.I teamed it up with my winter hat and long sleeved black top, and headed out for the day. The amount of compliments I got because of this lipstick was unreal, so it is definitely worth a buy and also if you don't mind getting stopped a few times!Also to add, the lipstick is scented like vanilla and its not too overpowering, its just nice enough for you and that person getting that winter kiss ;)  This lipstick is a definite must have for winter.I'm planning to get my next shade either this week or next but I honestly can't decide on which one yet!Let me know if you know any other good shades and if you brought the russian red, want to know what you think!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social

About

Other Blogs

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts